Thursday, October 11, 2007

Fat Lip!

Well i dont know if you guys can tell, but her lip is HUGE! I feel so bad for her. She keeps bumping it an blood starts coming. Its just been a bad couple days. She woke up last night just screaming, im assuming it was hurting! anyways its HER Left side of her top lip let me know what you think.

4 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

poor tajia!!!! That looks like she hit it pretty good!! I think she definitely needs a new PUPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahah!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Darn-it, I think she better come here to see her Grandma YaHoo so I can give her big loves. Give her some kisses for me and maybe she'll feel better.

Nicolle said...

Oh SAD for you and little Tajia! When that happens to Kennedy i think i will cry more then she will! I cant get over how much she looks like you! Someday our little girls will meet! Miss you!

Nicolle said...

1 more thing Kristina, im tagging you so go to my blog for the rules!