Wednesday, October 10, 2007

All within 24 hours!

Tajia had her first blood accident!!
Right after I got home from taking Brycen to school, Tajia fell and hit her mouth on the corner of our vaccume! She cut her gums pretty bad and bled all over me. Her little top lip is swelling as i speak, so i have her on some meds and put her to bed. We will see how she looks when she wakes up. If her lip is still big i will take a picture and post it!
MEAL TIME!
Brycen was making Tajia some cereal, but as most of you know she's not patient at all. Brycen was frustrated so he just have her the bowl. and this is what happened.



I think these two pictures are so cute. She was drinking it out of the bowl. Funniest thing ever!




Dad and Tajia tryin on the glasses. I must have moved cause its not very clear!


Tajia had tiped over our laundry basket and climbed into it. Once she got in she couldnt find the exit again. she was scared



Grandma had put Tajia asleep how cute!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I swear, she is the most adorable grandbaby ever. It's such a treat to be able to see the video and pictures of her ever changing moments. I love you ALL... Grandma YaHoo

Anonymous said...

I better clairify cause I have 2 other grandbabies who are adorable as well. Boys are boys and girls are girls. I should have said GRAND-DAUGHTER. None the less, I'm proud of all 3 of them. Love Grandma YaHoo