Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Toyota Camry!!!


The sun was going down, and it kind of makes it look like there is a white stripe down the side, but theres not. Its all a metalic baby blue!

4 comments:

Nicolle said...

Nice I like the new car! My mom has a camery and LOVES it! NIce pick!

Nicolle said...

Nice I like the new car! My mom has a camry and LOVES it! NIce pick!

The Riners said...

hey it is so nice to have a new car. did you see ours on our blog and taya's picts that you wanted to see. if we ever come to tri cites we should have a play date. i bet the girls would love it and it would so much fun for us to catch up. i haven't seen or talked to you in person for a very long time. anyway congrates on baby boy and the new car. we actually might be getting a dishwasher for someone in pasco so maybe we could plan a play date. soon. let me know what you think. amber

Dustin and Cassie said...

I like your new car!