Cute pictures I am glad my kid is not the only one that crys when we are paying for pictures to be done. lol Taya come in on the 17th so I will update when I get them. How is your pregnancy going so far. well hope all is well. amber
Brycen & I have been married 2 1/2 years, and have a 15 month old girl Tajia Marie and have a boy June 11th. We couldnt be more excited to have a girl and boy. We currently are living in Pasco, Washington as Brycen attends CBC. He will be transfering to WSU extended campus here in the try-cities next year. We love the Try-Cites and couldnt be happier!
3 comments:
Cute pictures I am glad my kid is not the only one that crys when we are paying for pictures to be done. lol Taya come in on the 17th so I will update when I get them. How is your pregnancy going so far. well hope all is well.
amber
Those are so cute...and let's be honest, when is any 1 year old "in the mood" for pictures?!!!
So CUTE! I cant wait to take Kennedy's 1 year pictures, i bet it will be just as eventful!
Post a Comment