Sunday, December 30, 2007
CHRISTMAS NEWS!!!!!!!!
Well as some of you have heard....... WE'RE EXPECTING!!!! Im 17 weeks along and my due date is June 11th 2008! So if all goes as planned we will hopfully be having it around the end of May!! We find out what we are having in about 2-3 weeks!! Tajia and this new baby will be barely 19 months apart if it comes on its due date!! We sent out some christmas cards to our family to announce and as soon as i get back home i will up load one to show those people i couldnt get one to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I can't believe I forgot to tell you congrats yesterday! I'm excited for you guys. I'll let you know how Ethan handles our new baby. I bet Taija will be great with your new one though since she'll be a little older! Congrats!!!
Congratulation on the new one. You'll have to let us know what your having. Taija is getting so big. She is a cutie. When will you guys be back to visit? We miss ya. Mark and Jenna
Yeah. Hey I have a blog too. randyandcapribird.blogspot.com. Talk to you later
Post a Comment