Saturday, September 22, 2007

Tajia is WALKING!!!!!

Well a lot has been happening lately! Tajia Started walking about 2 weeks ago. Brycen and I were always tryin to get her to walk between us but never would. So one day I just stood her up facing our love sac and away she went with 3 steps I was Amazed!!!!! So from then on she has been taking steps from us to couches, or from a wall to the middle of the room to a toy or whatever. She by far isnt walking everywere or running, but she is definatly on her way. She has her two bottom teeth and i think working on the top but not for sure!!
Well we took a bunch of pictures of her walking and everything, but then we went to Idaho to visit Brycens family and didnt get back with our camera and have NO idea were it is. So...when we get a new camera I will take new pics and post them. Its so awful we had so many pictures on our camera card that I havent downloaded to my computer, so im out on almost a full month of pictures. Sad day!!
Brycen has started school and is loving it so far. He has decided he wants to go into Optometry. After this quarter he will be half way to getting his AA. We have looked at a school in Oregon and they have a fast track program so when he has 90 credits he can apply and finish his B.S his first year in Optometry school. Then three more years from there. So we have a long road ahead of us, but are looking forward to it. We have moved and are loving our new apt in Pasco, WA. Everything else is going great for now!!

2 comments:

Stan and Jamie said...

Yea!!! Thanks for the update!! ;)

Ashley said...

Hey I can't remember the site where I found my layout but I love yours!! Where'd you find that? I just google blog layouts and look. It sounds like you guys are doing good. We should get together sometime and do a play date!!