Tajia is always pulling her self up on the sliding door to our to our deck yelling at it. I think its cute. Daddy and Tay just chillin on a huge pillow!
Brycen & I have been married 2 1/2 years, and have a 15 month old girl Tajia Marie and have a boy June 11th. We couldnt be more excited to have a girl and boy. We currently are living in Pasco, Washington as Brycen attends CBC. He will be transfering to WSU extended campus here in the try-cities next year. We love the Try-Cites and couldnt be happier!
2 comments:
Hey! Love the new pics, glad that Brycen is feeling better! Sounds like it's been craziness around there! Love you guys
Hey Tajia is so cute!! I haven't seen you in a while but Aub's kept me pretty up to date on how you are doing! Plans for another one anytime soon?
Post a Comment